Why Advanced Audiology and Hearing Technology?
Advanced Audiology and Hearing Technology is a state of the art clinic for the diagnosis of hearing loss and its subsequent treatment with amplification. Our clinic focuses on the dispensing of the latest generation of digital hearing aids employing advanced fitting techniques. We utilize a patient-centered approach which involves the patient and family in all aspects of the diagnosis, counseling, selection and fitting of hearing aids.
We offer you the latest in Hearing Technology with the best in caring, personal service.
General Information: [email protected]
Rebecca (Becky) Berquist
Audiologist | Owner
Rebecca (Becky) Berquist is the owner of Advanced Audiology and Hearing Technology, LLC. She received her Masters Degree from the University of North Texas in 1981 and has practiced Audiology in North Texas since her graduation. Becky has served patients from pediatric to geriatric in the following environments:
- Veterans Administration hospital
- Lewisville hospital (First Texas Medical era)
- Cook Children's satellite clinic
- Lewisville ISD staff audiologist
- Several local ENT practices
- Denton Regional Day School for the Deaf
- Adjunct Professor at the University of North Texas and Texas Women's University
She opened her own practice, Advanced Audiology and Hearing Technology LLC, in January 2007.
Becky is licensed to practice Audiology in the State of Texas and is a member of these organizations:
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- Texas Academy of Audiology
Jim Berquist joined his wife in the office during January 2009. He has been the Business Manager of Advanced Audiology and Hearing Technology LLC since it's inception. Jim had previously been the Comptroller of an electronic components Sales Representative company in Richardson for 27 years. Among his responsibilities there was obtaining and administering Employee Benefits.